Backing up your Google Drive account is just as simple as backing up your Android phone. You can only upload to Google Drive with a certain amount of space. In order to use Samsung Cloud on a non-Samsung phone, you must first download the Samsung Cloud app and then access content from a web browser.
But if your device is messed up and your recovery is gone you might panic, thinking you didn’t back it up so there’s nothing to restore. But it is often simple to download and then reinstall the recovery with a USB flash tool (e.g. fastboot). Now without getting involved in the hassles of rooting the device for backup purpose, the Android users can effectively back data. Thus, the missing app sync and backup solution for Android have stock firmware been achieved.
The first method is by using HTC’s ROM Update Utility (RUU exe), which is safe and easy. The second method is by using RUU zip file (stock ROM) and the third method is by using TWRP backup.
Use the well-known payload dumper tool to extract Boot.img from the OnePlus Firmware. So we gonna fix it as soon as possible and let you fantastic guys know everything. After installing TWRP, you can start exploring its features such as installing custom ROMs, kernels, and other modifications. It is also highly recommended to make a backup of your device’s current state before making any modifications. However, you can always restore your device to its original firmware and unroot it to claim warranty again.
- This article explains the steps that you need to know about how to Root an Android device without TWRP recovery and PC.
- While at times, it lacks stability, I can surely say that it has the maximum customizability features.
- I wasn’t able to find anything but maybe I used poor search terms or a good app is in another repository but not in the official F-Droid repo.
- Let us know about your favorite ROM in the comments section below.
- It can also be used if your custom ROM experience wasn’t as satisfactory as you thought initially or if you want to receive official OTA updates again.
So, you can use this guide to flash rom without losing data in your android smartphones easily. In fact you can update custom rom always according to your choice and whenever you need you can update custom rom without losing data. At the time of changing custom rom some users often loose their phone data, which is really a disastrous thing and no one can afford to loose their data. Also read How to Replace Kingroot with SuperSu Easily and How to Install Dolby Atmos. But to seamlessly root an Android phone, you must install Magisk. Magisk may be installed using a number different techniques, such as TWRP recovery.